The beautiful Toroneos gulf is located between the peninsulas of Kassandra and Sithonia.
Tickets to Toroneos Cruise from Pefkohori Kassandra
It is well known for its blue crystal waters and the breathtaking view of the scenery and the coastlines of the two peninsulas. Among these in the Toroneos gulf, is also an island of Halkidiki, which is called ‘Kelyfos’. This island is particular due to its weird shape, looking like a turtle, and that is why it is called by the locals the ‘Turtle Island’.
- 8 hours relaxing sailing cruise through the beautiful coasts of Kassandra and Sithonia
- take a close look of the extraordinary beauty of the Aegean Blue and the breathtaking scenery
- swim through the clearest sea waters of Halkidiki, most of them approachable only by boat
- enjoy a program of charming Greek music (bouzouki)
- great photo opportunities
- roundtrip cruise tickets
- soft lunch and drink
- tour information on boat in English, German, Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian
- all taxes
- transfer to/from departure point
- personal expenses