We consider it important to inform you of the measures we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our staff and visitors.
Our team strictly carries out the cleaning of all accommodation areas, carefully following the cleaning, hygiene and disinfection protocols announced by the Ministry of Tourism.
These protocols include:
- Certified training of our employees on hygiene issues
- We keep several hours between arrival and departure for better disinfection of the premises. We have policy 24 hours apart from the next arrival and if this is not possible departure must be at 11.00 and arrival after 15.00.
- Cleaning and disinfection at the facility.
- Hand disinfection devices at the reception.
- Check in at Outdoor place.
- Special Medical kit as required by law.
- Frequent cleaning and washing of busy areas and surfaces of frequent touch, including corridors, stairs.
- Cleaning all surfaces with a steam cleaner.
- Disinfection and cleaning of air conditioners.
- The apartment is not cleaned during the your stay .
- We provide clean sheets, towels packaged and clean in special bags.
- Immediate response to an emergency with the Regional Health Center.
We have established accommodation rules so that together with the appropriate hygiene protocols and operating procedures, the well-being of our visitors during their stay with us is ensured.
These rules of stay include:
- We recommend our guests to keep a distance of two (2) meters.
- We provide our guests (if requested) a face mask, in case of cough and / or sneezing.
- Access to non-residents is not allowed.
- To avoid any health problems from third party services consumed within the space, we do not allow external food delivery services in the apartments except at the external entrance of the complex.
Our goal is to provide high quality personalized services.
Based on the guidance we have received, we are confident that our facilities and services are still safe and we are ready to serve you
Katerina & Giannis Dotsios